Limited quantity still available.
Expect the patches to arrive and be shipped on or around 20th of of April. "All updates will be available in the section.
Be a changemaker in your community and change the world one action at a time.
- Let your voice be heard. Do something that impacts the environment.
- Learn about climate change and how it's effecting your home town, city, and state.
- Learn about equality. Start with a family or household discussion. Identify care needs and domestic responsibilities.
- From setting the table to cooking, encourage children of all genders to be involved equally in household chores.
- Lay out the household activities through a chores roster.
-If you witness harassment, speak up and step up. Get the help of others if you feel unsafe doing so. Take the time to listen to the survivor maybe a friend from school and ask how you can support.
Women around the world are disproportionately impacted by the effects of climate change. Climate-induced humanitarian disasters often worsen existing gender inequalities, leaving women and girls prone to higher rates of violence, malnutrition and more.
You have the power to mitigate these impacts. Some simple ways to get started:
- Pick up eco-friendly products and shop second-hand clothes
- Avoid buying single-use plastics
- Recycle, upcycle or donate your clothes and other goods
- Encourage others to do the same: Let your friends know why your new sustainable product beats one from a fast fashion retailer or megastore (That’s so yesterday!).
(No returns or refunds on dated patches)