- Encourage healthy relationships in girls lives through education. Challenge kids to think and talk about whether they're proud of the way their friends talk to one another. Encourage them not to participate in anything that feels wrong, whether it's a practical joke or talking about people behind their backs.
- Get girls to talk to you by playing games such as Two Truths and a Lie: Go around group and everyone has to say two true statements and one false. The rest of the group has to guess which one is false. You may be surprised. You can learn some crazy things about each other!
- Interview a woman or girl in a position that your girls want to learn about. It’s a great way for them to learn how to interview someone which will intern build their self-confidence.
- Be a mentor - mentoring girls is a great way to empower girls.
- Stand up, Speak up. Use your voice to help a cause
- Teach girls how to empower other girls
- Empower other girls in your troop by sharing a skill or hobby.
- Find a creative way to support or organizations that support women. Give your time, refer a friend to the business or organization.